12/5/07

Himalaya Linguistics

A few days ago I just found a new blog on Bhutan. I am really interested in this country ever since myt Professor Dr. Khesang has brought me to the Tibetan Linguistics. Unfortunately, she resigned from the University but we still keep in touch. Next year I plan to learn Tibetan with her if she can provide me with time. I really want to go to somewhere in Himalaya, especially Shimla, Kangtok and Thimpu. Why Thimpu or Bhutan?? This is because H.M. Jigme Kesar Namgyal Wangsuk is very kind to Thai people and I really appreciate his practices and interest in my King's project. Any Bhutanese in Thailand can teach me Tibetan?? :-))

1 comment:

ugyen said...

Dear Champagne,
I wish I Could Help you learn Our Bhutanese language, anyway it's really nice to know someone who has love for our country, I Will try to let you know about the books. Have fun
Regards
ugyen